Thursday 10 November 2011

Bed time story

So every night either me or Daddy will take Older boy to bed (I always take younger boy to bed but sometimes Daddy is at work at bed time so I take both boys) Every night he will get stories and cuddles and then drinf off to sleep

Tonight it was Daddy taking him to bed. He asked



A bit shocked as he's not done this before Daddy asks



Intrigued to see what he's going to say Daddy listens and Older boys continues:



Slightly amused by the come back, Daddy keeps listening:





Wondering if there might be any more Daddy asks:



With that Older boy goes straight to sleep and daddy rushes downstairs to tell me





So blogging about my Sons story telling might become a regular thing. Or this might be his one and only story. either way I'm very proud of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment